Sunday, October 30, 2005

Gotta love Idaho



It's wet- it's cold- it's dark at 4 o'clock in the afternoon - but the smell has gone! Horray for Idaho. But... this is where I'll be staying in about 2 months! So it makes it all better. Ya'll are jealous... aren't ya?:-) Yup- this is where I'll be spending the winter. The picture is taken pretty much from my back door of the appartment I will be staying in. Who wants to come visit me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Yes we want to come visit...maybe we should ask Daddy Warbucks if we can go for Spring Break??? I think that is a great idea. We could call it a family bonding time or better yet a real estate seminar so he could write it off on his taxes!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Necu said...

hahahahahhahahahahhaha mel... i think "thats the funniest thing you've said all month!"

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home