

Not to be confused with Aftons ex-boyfriend TJ or Troy... what was his name? Anyway, this is what happened. I was coming out of UVU tonight on my way to pick up Daniel. I was stopped at a 'T' intersection waiting to turn left. There was an SUV turning right and was hiding another car. Because this car was turning right I went. Didn't even see this car out of the corner of my eye. I smacked this guy, just broad-sided him. The air bags went off and because of it there was a ton of smoke in the car. I thought the car was on fire so I jumped out. Still not having much of a clue about what was going on. Everyone around jumped out of their car and asked everyone else if they were ok. The other guy had his front right tire clipped and smashed, but my car totally got jacked. I was on the phone with Daniel when it happened, poor guy heard a crash and the phone went dead. His brother Matthew went to pick up Daniel who then came to pick me up. Daniel has an interview at the University of Utah tomorrow and we have no car. I killed it. Its dead. I'm alright, I am going to have to go see Dr. Brady

for sure and I bet I'll tell a different story tomorrow but for now this is what we got!

1 Comments:
You poor thing! You can use our car whenever you need to. I can pick up drop off or whatever-just call me taxi mel:) PLEASE call me
Post a Comment
<< Home