My Pretty House

While Joseph and Dad were partying in Dallas without me, I decided to do Trading Spaces on my house. So now hopefully Mom will stop freaking out.
If you click on this link, I have included some before pictures for those of you who are not so lucky to have come to our small, low-ceiling, grandma-smelling house. But now it looks better...and a little more Melinda-ish (minus the pink).
Afton and Joseph's sister, Amber, were the free hired help. It's amazing what those two will do for a pizza. This picture is of Joseph when he first saw the newly remodeled place.

3 Comments:
Yind-
I can't tell a difference. What did you do?
(Crossing my arms with a mad face) Hmph! You just didn't even notice! I painted the wall red and the kitchen light green and I moved around the furniture and bought a painting I absolutely love and put cute stuff on the walls and even sewed drapes so our neighbors can't see in our house anymore.
You have to click on the link that says "this link" to see all the pictures
Right - it's just that all of the pictures were labeled (how in the crap do you spell that?) Before and after so I didn't know which ones were the before and which ones were the after. I would have noticed more if I were there. I'll see it at Thanksgiving
Post a Comment
<< Home