Pregnant lady in love with Burger King
Quick story - So this morning I left my house for work at about 11:10. On my way, the baby YELLED that it needed an egg, sausage and cheese crossonwhich. I take a detour to Burger King. It's 11:20. When I start to order I ask the guy (some tatooed 17 year old) if breakfast is over. It is. I ask if there are any leftovers. He goes to check. There is sausage left! I ask him if he can make an egg, sausage and cheese crossonwhich. He can't - breakfast is over. I tell him I'm pregnant and I'll pay extra!!! (I REALLY needed it) He checks with his manager and they do it for me. I call him my hero. He's a little scared but I was ONE HAPPY PREGNANT LADY!!!

1 Comments:
Pregnant ladies get all sorts of stuff like that. Pretty sweet.
Melinda says it ends when you actually have the baby and everyone stops looking out for you and starts thinking you're an annoying mom!
Post a Comment
<< Home