Mommy bounces back...sorta
On Taylee's 4 week birthday I thought we'd celebrate it by going skating! I had been off the ice for about 5 months - which is by far the longest I've ever been off the ice in the past 12 years-SO CRAZY to think about! Anyway, it was quite the experience! Taylee stayed in the stroller while I tried to remember how to do swizzles. :) I knew that it was going to be different - but not THIS different. I have no muscles. I had them. Now they're gone. My quads were jello and my stomach even worse! But either way- it felt SOOOOOO good to get back on the ice - SOOOO good. So I guess I'm going to try to bounce back into the skating world - gently. And maybe when taylee can crawl she can start skating WITH her mom! :)

1 Comments:
Good for you!!!! Taylee doesn't know what she's in for; coats in the summer, up before the sun, million dollar skates, therapy, new friends, jumping levels, sparkly dresses, a whole new vocabulary, etc...All-in-all a great sport! You go girl (girls).
Post a Comment
<< Home