Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Doodoo...doo..doo..doodoo "THIS JUST IN!!!" From weather center of NEC (N.o E.mpty C.hairs.....HA!....ahem) wait NEC thats like BBC...speaking of BBC they...wait! (screeching tires) back to the subject! Ya know math has always been my most favorite subject I liked it almost as much as this news class....were'nt we just talking about news? OHHH YEAHH!! Okay so the breaking news izzzzzz drumroll please.....I actually used to play the drums back in middle school....okay wheew so Brett JUST got accepted to 100% of the school(s) he applied to! Annnnndd....another drumroll please......I actually used to play the drums back in middle school....GOT INSTATE TUITION!!! IT GETS BETTER!!! Ever since Watson introduced me to Bambi, that's that wimpy dear, well since then I have purchased a few firearms....mere......cap guns if you will....anyways i will OFFICIALLY be legal to go hunting with my NEW hunt.....well ONLY.....hunters safety card!! HALLA!! Okay so never watch American Idol, its really lame. This black chick can't act AT ALL!!! Oh and finally....brittany and I are done.... as matson once told me "she couldn't please me." So just thought I'd update ya'll on me!!!


WITH PILLS BLOG:
1) Got into school.
2) Going hunting.
3) Brittany...kaput.

3 Comments:

Blogger Afton and Matson Tolman said...

hahahahaha awesome shmony!!!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

poor girl. Another one bites the dust. We're so excited you're coming out, especially Brielle.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

and maybe you can help me pick out a gun and teach me to shoot it.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home