Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday

So does anyone here think we should change the blog name to "mel's life?" Ha I actually love it! So since being on a mission I have learned a few things about money...budgeting sucks! Because I don't have any money I figured no one else does so this years shopping list will consist of less trips to Banana, Express, no more True Religion and Diesel jeans but more.....homely stores. LIKE WAL-MART!!! I know that everyone has been chomping at the bit to get me something and most are probably at a loss as to what to get me SO I came up with a few items that are both practial and money savers... All of the following can be and should be found at wal mart or goodwill.

Dress pants ($20)
Polyester Ties ($5-20)
MOTAB CD's or iTunes giftcard($15)
Nike+ Armband ($20) Wait....if anyone wants to buy my nano then it's for sale and u can scratch out the armband! :-)
ANYTHING CALLE....I mean ANYTHING shirt size medium($20)
3/4 Warmup bottoms ($25)
The number for Michael Jacksons Dr. so I can get some sleep (priceless)
Hunters orange vest/jacket ($15)


I think that pretty well sums it up! Enerything here is going AWESOME!!! Check my blog for updates web.mac/brettjbrady

LOVE YA
Elder Brady

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Glad you care about my life:)

Brett I was home all day on the 10th and received nothing from you....so by the looks of it you ain't gettn' nothin' till I get mine:)

Oh and I already got you something....not on your list....so I guess I have to get you another gift to go along with the one I already got because the one I already got is freakn' sweet. Afton even approved:)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home