Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where it all began


Is this a real skating pose? I wonder what Tom would say to this, or your students? However, "The expert in anything was once a beginner"

7 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

That's the type of stuff that needs to show up on a skating magazine cover.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

check out that "really expensive" skating dress.....at least according to mom:)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

The boots were $35!! We really thought we were getting her the best out there.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

The boots were $35!! We really thought we were getting her the best out there.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

oops

8:44 AM  
Blogger Necu said...

All I have to say is "OH MAN"

9:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Six comments (well minus one cause of mom) that is a record I think necu!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home