It was a good Halloween. I haven't celebrated it in years. All of us roomies dressed up as Japanese women. It was fun being Japanese for a night. My old FHE brother was a RS center piece, so I included a picture of that as well. I laughed.
Joseph- you crack me up. What a nerd. The other boys in the picture are my other old FHE brothers that I love! One was 'white trash' and the other a french painter. I had shoes, tennis shoes. So it didn't really count. But there was nothing I could do- it was freezing outside.
I love the relief society center piece man - i feel like you should date him! :) i love the out fits too! seeing your roommate reminded me of the "i didnt get the memo" story.
Mother- you know how I always am the first to laugh at dads jokes and it takes a while for Melinda and you and Afton to catch on? Ya- that one took me a second. I had NO idea what you were trying to say. Nice try though-
9 Comments:
No shoes! You look good as a Japanese woman. We're gonna start calling you Mulan and get you a mushu for Christmas.
Who are those boys? Did Steve grow?
I'm going to have to agree with Melinda. Ya'll look real good. And as luck would have it, I think they sell mushus in Costa Rica!
Joseph- you crack me up. What a nerd. The other boys in the picture are my other old FHE brothers that I love! One was 'white trash' and the other a french painter. I had shoes, tennis shoes. So it didn't really count. But there was nothing I could do- it was freezing outside.
Freezing...in Idaho-no really!
I love the relief society center piece man - i feel like you should date him! :) i love the out fits too! seeing your roommate reminded me of the "i didnt get the memo" story.
Mom-the saying goes"Can you stay forever" lol! That made my day! Wait till Steph and Brett get ahold of that one!
Mother- you know how I always am the first to laugh at dads jokes and it takes a while for Melinda and you and Afton to catch on? Ya- that one took me a second. I had NO idea what you were trying to say. Nice try though-
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
welcome to the dark side steph!
Post a Comment
<< Home