Saturday, May 13, 2006

I have an announcement!

Don't ya just love those titles? Anyway- I would just like to let everyone know that as of yesterady at around 12 I officially got hired at Valley Medical Shoppe. I will be filing and answering phones. Which basically means that I will be doing grunt work, but it's all stuff I did at Dr. Smiths office, so HORRAY! I will be working monday - friday 12-6. Lots! I am excited though because I will be working with a friend of mine (the one who got me the job) and it's really a laid back place. It sells medical supplies. Oh the other thing is that I will probably get paid around $7 and hour! For all those who think thats crazy... it is, but it is $.80 higher than my last 2 jobs in Rexburg. So that amazingly good. My roomates are way fun- there is one named Chelsea that I really like- she is like Katie Jones, but more negative and I love it! We actually hang out 'n' stuff. OH and guess what else?! Went to Sams yesterday... I got 2 lbs of strawberries for $3.48. Is that not amazing?! I was so excited. German is going alright- I am in trouble a little though- it's hard. Anyway- that is my update! I know you are all excited to hear that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

Sounds like a blast steph! Way to go steph!!! Way to be social!! I taught you well!

1:01 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Steph. Good job! Thanks for the update.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Sprecken de doitch? How do you like my German? I was I'd hear about your first day at work, I'll call you. Where's Chelsea from? You are a busy girl!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home