Announcement
I would just like to publicly commend our mother on her amazing capacity to hold her tongue for these past few months. I must say I had my doubts. I thought that with the advance training of the Brady children, especially Brett, that we would have cracked her by now. Not the case. I am sure that our doubts only made her drive stronger, but still. Our mother doesn't have the best record for being the silent one, especially when it comes to things she is excited but when you add an 'operation' to the title, she zips her lips! Mother, I hope that you are taking this as a compliment, because it is. Good job mom- we have one week until operation surfing turkey and we have no clue where we are going.

3 Comments:
AMEN
Most impressive. It takes a lot of guts not to tell secrets in the family where "gossip" and "secrets" can spread like wildfire...
Hay... I have kept many a secret you just never knew that there were secrets! I sure hope you all have fun in Alaska for thanksgiving.
Mom (on kids computer)
Post a Comment
<< Home