Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love my job


So I took my students on a really really fun field trip. We have been learning about manners and how to eat properly and set a table etc. Well I thought it would be awesome if we actually practiced what we'd learned. So we went up to Thanksgiving Point. Also, I thought it would be fun if we went in a HUMMER LIMO!! So I asked the kids what they thought and they were stoked! I told them that they had to earn the money to get the Limo because it was going to cost a lot of money. $600 later and 1200 things of cotton candy we MADE it!! I took 20 kids two nights and honestly it will be one of the most memorable experiences of my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

That's awesome Mimi. They'll remember that for the rest of their lives!

Good job!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

You can see Melinda's friend, Belinda, on the opposite side of the group.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home