SEASONS GREETINGS!!!
So I know that it may be a little early to celebrate the winter holiday's that we all enjoy but come on with amazing talent like this who can't get into the Christmas spirit!! Joseph we figured that its too late for you to back out now and so you can see stuff like this and we don't have worry about you skipping town. (However if you did, we would understand)

4 Comments:
Man! I wonder why Melinda doesn't play for me like that.
Christmas 2008, here we come!
Thank. You. Brett.
Scaring him off just before the baby comes. I'm not going to be able to find anyone with a baby! Nobody wants a divorced baritone sax player with a baby.
If you haven't seen it yet, scroll down to the videos of Brett looking like an idiot when Mom and Afton played a prank on him.
Mel, I think it's cute. And if you had stuck with it, who knows, you could be teaching middle school band right now.
Has anyone noticed the Bow in the hair? the bangs? If we'd had a full view you would have seen how big this instrument was. What a doll!!
Post a Comment
<< Home