Friday, May 02, 2008

Hola! From San Antonio

Greetings From San Antonio!

Mom and I are here in San Antonio. She's on VAcation and I'm sorta here working and Vacationing. The reason I'm writing this blog is to document a monumental, pinnacle, milestone event in history for me, the fathu.

Yesterday, I ate a tomato on my sandwich. (That's not too big of a deal cuz I do that a few times a year.) Next, I had tomato juice on the plane. (I do that once in a while also.) Then, when we went to dinner last night, mom ordered a salad for us to share. LIttle did we know that all the salad consisted of was, a whole bunch of tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella cheese. So, I geared myself up, took a few deep breaths and ate 2, count 'em 2 tomato wedges with the cheese. (That, I've never done.)

Are you so impressed? I'm growing up! And according to one longevity test I found on the internet, I'm going to live longer now. Think of it! I'll be around longer to meddle in everyone's lives! Awesome!

Love,
The new tomato head (Dad)

PS Did I mention that I nearly gagged on the last tomato? And, I was up all night sitting on the throne? Oh well, maybe I won't live quite as long now 'cuz I won't be eating any more tomato wedges anytime soon.

PPS Just to put your mind at ease, I won't be trying onions anytime soon. The sandwich I ate yesterday (with the tomato on it) also had onions on it. I had to take them off and my fingers smelled like onions for a week. Well, maybe not an entire week. But at least several hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Father, you are an inspiration to us all!! However, there are limits and boundaries that NONE of us cross i.e. Me and banana's, Joseph and macadamia nuts, Daniel and grapes, Stephanie and starchy foods (I think), Mom and avocados, Melinda and well.... with her being pregnant who knows what they are, in fact they may change every hour. After all of these exceptions I think that we owe it to the HEAD of the family to try and break these limitations and boundaries. Joseph and Daniel it would behoove you to try these adventures with the supervision of the nearest medical facility. Okay and maybe me as well, needless to say I think that we ALL need to try, with the upmost humility and respect of our FEARLESS leader!!!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home