Hello. Just incase anyone missed me
Well I figured I'd update ya'll on what I've been doing! I would have done it earlier but I've just been in the water so much I hardly have time to do anything else! We've been teaching about 2 lessons a day with new investigators and less active families and such. Um, we recently ran into Ron and Mari Dunn (Albert and Tony's brother and sister-in-law) they have 2 kids that can be baptized and Mari (I think thats her name?) hasn't been baptized either. So with that family we are working on getting the kids in the water then I think that the rest of it will fall into place as far as getting Mari and then getting Ron to come back to church.
We are also working with a few people up in Romeo....yes there are good people there. We are teaching Manuelito and his girlfriend that he's living with and has two cute little kids. They are a really good family he's a stud just a real nice kid and awesome with the kids. It's really hard to teach them because the kids are always running around and making a whole bunch of noise and all. Plus every time we are over their the sister-in-law is over and she is SUPER crazy! As we were trying to teach them she starts yelling and going crazy. But it was cool when we did the first vision with them the whole house got quite and calm so we were able to feel the Spirit of at least a few minutes. The cool thing was the psycho lady was the only one that accepted to go to church and like her whole countenance changed from when we first started.
I went on team ups with the La Jara elders yesterday and we were out tracting with me and the D.L. and a greenie who has been out....2 weeks...uh yeah you can tell... but anyway while we were tracting in a trailer park we ran into a lady that invited us in and we did the first lesson, and I did the first vision for the second time whoot whoot. Anyway she accepted to be baptized on the 27th of this month and to read about the Book of Mormon. So that was pretty cool I guess. Ha Lemme know how ya'll are doing! Txt me on weekends and write letters! Love ya
-Elder uncle brother-in-law son brother Brett Brady

2 Comments:
I don't get what this has to do with DL or whatever you were telling me you wanted.....I'm retarded
I love hearing this kind of stuff. It's especially fun because we know the people and where they live and stuff. Keep up the good work! Love Ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home