Thursday, August 19, 2010

Did you hear the latest?

When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, no I didn't see popcorn popping on the apricot tree. I saw these flyin in the air.
Then I figured as long as pigs were flying, I bet that a snowball was surviving down under... (this phrase has been edited because Joseph will probably read this :-) However, I plea the fifth on how I acquired this photograph)

I did it everyone.

I have gone where no Brady (except mom) has gone before.

I tackled the adversary.

I wrestled the bull by the horns.

I bit the bullet.

Basically, I risked my life in order to be here today, relaying this tale of immense bravery.

Let me break it down:

Step 1 - Make said poisonous appetizer

Step 2 - Place on plate (notice the other thing that doesn't belong in this, the fish! It's been a big night everyone)
Step 3 - Attempt first bite. Don't worry everyone, a medical professional was on standby
Step 4 - THERE IT IS! My moment of great strength
Step 5 - Celebrate good times come on. Du nu nu nu nuh nu nu nu come on!

Yes, I ate - knowingly and consciously, 2 slices of a tomato tonight. You heard me right. After I finished one slice I, knowingly and consciously, picked up and consumed another tomato slice. It a recipe I have secretly always wanted to try. It was all over in Vienna and I never ate one thing I didn't like in Europe. Curiosity engulfed me ever since. So, while at the store tonight Daniel and I were discussing how we could use the fresh mozzarella (another first for me) in another way besides the complicated recipe I bought it for. I reluctantly suggested tomatoes, cheese, basil and balsamic vinegar. Daniels eyes lit up and I knew tonight would be the night. There was no turning back. I braved the impossible. It was kinda fun.


Nuther Story:

I put the bread down on the table and turned my back for two seconds. When I looked at the bread again this is what I saw-

A big mouse ran up on the table and took a bite out of the bread and then put it back so I wouldn't find out! Daniel helped me look for the mouse but we just couldn't find it. It ran away too fast. Dang mouse :-)

And then... just look at that cute little butt! Oh my gosh, he's so cute!



2 Comments:

Blogger Afton and Matson Tolman said...

I'm so proud seekie! Was it a good recipe?!? pass it on if you liked it! And Alex's butt crack goes on for miles just like Tays did!! Love it.

12:25 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

They get that from their grandma.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home