Sunday, November 06, 2005

HARRY POTTER: GOBLET OF FIRE HERE I COME!!


Look at what Steve surprised me with!! I am the happiest most excited girl I know. November 18- I hope you all are planning on attending!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How Fun! Joseph and I will be on a bus headed for New Mexico with 47 middle school and high school students for an FCCLA conference.....SAD. So we are going to have to go the week after-SAD again.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

I just watched the new Harry Potter trailer in high definition on the Apple Trailers Website. Now I'm pretty excited. It's going to be a good holiday season this year.... I can feel it.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Joesph- you upset me. Your 'cool' apple trailer... yeah, out for months. WAY ahead of you! Come on- get on top of things:-) Hahaha- "oh I can feel it". Name the quote without help and you can redeem yourself

8:55 AM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

The Emperor's New Groove... Din't even ask Melinda

4:54 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Hey- I have class at 9 A.M. thank you very much. And you'd be surprised how early I am awake... lately

9:52 PM  
Blogger Necu said...

Ummm I know this will make all you Harry Potter goo-roo's jealous - but TJ and I are going to see it opening day... i knew I kept him around for some reason! :) And i dont even really like Harry Potter! Just the movies... TJ on the other hand reads the books religiously, like some other weirdos! And notice the time I'm online, but I've been up for 3 hours!! SKATING!!! WHO DOES THAT?!!?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Necu- perhaps you didn't see the time on that. I am going at 12:15 in the morning. BEAT THAT TJ!!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home