Rexburg Temple


I just wanted to show a picture of the Rexburg Temple. I have never seen one being built this close before, it's kind of neat. The location of this building is perfect. It's built on a hill so you can see it from literally any point in Rexburg and coming up from the highway... so pretty- let me tell ya. Notice the beautiful day... it's been SO cold lately!

3 Comments:
This is awesome. Save the pictures it will be fun to show your kids, "When I went to BYU-I this temple wasn't even built! It makes you feel real old.
Does anyone know what number this is? It will be so great for the students at BYUI. I hope we get one soon in Colorado Springs. I think our stakes offer as much or more support than any other stake to the Denver temple.
Cold weather is lame. Melinda and I are totally done with being cold. One long winter in a basement with no control over the central heating was enough for the both of us.
I envy you not, Steph. Except for the cool new temple part.
Post a Comment
<< Home