Thursday, August 10, 2006

A New Family Business...???


So remember when Stephanie had no tallents? Welp- we've got one! Here is an invatation of the beloved 7th boy (Landon) that Stephanie has sent to matrimony, simply by dating him. Thats 7 folks! You've got the 7 Wonders of the World; the 7 Dwarfs, 7 Habbits of the Highly Effective Teen; 7 days of the week; 7 years of hating Melinda etc. and NOW Stephanies 7 men forced to take the plunge. The only reason I haven't bestowed my 'gift' on someone else is because I don't want to take away the number 8 from Johnny. But you never know, I've got momentum, cant halt a moving train! Apparently Afton is taking a liking to the same talent... hence, a family business! Shes got a lot of training a head of her, but with intense sessions I think she would be able to hold up the United States portion of the business, while I am away expanding our horizons in Vienna. Ironiquly enough, that is the exact wedding announcement I want. Don't ya think she kinda looks like me? I'm not bitter...

2 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

all I can do is laugh. I think that's only happened to me like once... i'll keep trying

10:57 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

You are now officially the president of the John the Baptist club. The preparer. The forrunner. You are the 7th president. This club has been officially organized for 7 years, 7 months, 7 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes and 7 seconds. There are currently 7 members currently. You could charge parents to date their sons who need to get married. After a short stint with you, they will find their mate and get married (to somone else). And since we're fond of 7's, you could charge $777 plus expenses with a guarantee of marriage within 7 months.
Does anyone think he looks like Joseph in this picture? Steph, you're much prettier than she is. She looks a little . . . well . . .

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home