Thursday, July 27, 2006

House For Sale


The house accross the street from us is for sale and I was just thinking... it is a 5 bedroom home...Melinda and Joseph could have one room, Steph could have the other, Afton another, and Brett another. You could all do your own thing - sort of. We would home school everyone, Steph could teach math, accounting, psychology; Afton, church history, skating, and weights; Melinda could teach cooking, sewing, careers; Joseph could teach computers; Brett could be the P.E. teacher and the rest would be students. No bus (walk accross the street to school) No bad influences (except for Afton controlling saying the F word) No annoying teachers, Dad would pay bills and teachers wages. I think I have something here!!! "Ever Who's Game" pack your things and head home!!!
As a mom you really feel like this some of the time. I guess the "living in the world" part is important too. Please be careful out there in this wicked world. Read and pray! And remember that I LOVE YOU!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

I'm game! And I dont think it's ME that the "Students" will have to worry about getting their language from *cough cough* MOM!!! And if I came, I would probably need a student teacher... i think Matson is perfect for the job! He could teach gospel doctrine, math, realestate, how to be a gentlemen, polynesian dancing, cooking, driving (he's a really good driver), witt class (for those of us who are a little slower), business, fashion, hairstyling and he might even do a special swimming class for dad! The list could go on.. but I'll stop before dad throws up! MISS YOU GUYS!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Before DAD throws up? What about everyone else?

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Afton thinks that anyone who doesn't have a "special" red driver's license is a good driver.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

I'd teach about computers, but my "Windows" section of the course would be about 30 seconds of the semester which I would sum up by saying, "Get a Mac."

Also, it would be a distance-learning course where everyone just stayed in their rooms but we had class over iChat and iSight cameras! Excpet Melinda, who would be in the classroom with me so I could "pay more attention" to her.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home