Thursday, July 20, 2006

Manassa! Here we come!

Grandma Ouida called yesterday and said she's so excited that she can't even comb her hair. (I'm not sure what excitement has to do with hair???)

She also said that there are cars already parked across the street saving their place for the parade.

We are leaving tonight about 7:30 or 8 which will put us there at about 11 PM at the earliest. Probably will be closer to midnight.

We are going to party 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are bringing the 4 wheelers. I have asked Stephanie to do a "short presentaion" on a topic of her choosing. Maybe Friday night.

We are going to return to Colorado Springs on Saturday afternoon. I have to be back in time for a 7 PM rehearsal for Aaron's Camp and Mom wants to go to some dumb reception.

See ya'll there!

The best dad in all the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

I'm just sitting all alone on the floor, here in Provo, eating a bowl of corn flakes and wishing I was there.....

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home