Never a dull moment with the Brady"s
CONGRATULATIONS !!! Afton and Matson. Now you need to come and show me your ring.
You are a great couple and we will add another plate in Waterton in July. You will love it Matson. Could that be why you decided to marry Afton???
Melinda you looked stunning as an elderly grandma. I think I am that grandma, it reminded me of the little stick grandma you made for me when you were pretty small. You made those costumes look great. And the cake turned out great.
Stephanie, I am still jealous of your trip, maybe someday I can go again. We will get busy looking for you a job. The bank is still there and the manager is still my neighbor.
Mark, check out box size before entering!!
John, Matt, Analise, your costumes looked wonderful, wish you could have come to my house.
Brett, where are y ou, what did you do on Halloween. I hope you studied??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home