Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pictures

I think this is the address you want. Not all of the pictures uploaded so I will try again. But here are pictures! http://picasaweb.google.com/home?pli=1. Scott is getting married all- that makes number 8

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Hello... What is the Password and stuff?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

sb_1inthemiddle@hotmail.com -
password: Bestrong

5:51 AM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you're having the time of your life.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You are actually having FUN in college! This is wonderful. and who is this Daniel......he is cute (don't tell Joseph, or Steve for that matter) I almost started crying......I so wish we could come....

2:55 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Those are the coolest pictures ever. For ya'lls info. when Steph was at the soccer game she said, "The girls were just talking DURING the game! Can you believe that?" They said to her, "Do you really understand this game?" "HELLO - Do brown bears pooph in the forest?" "This is our family home evening mission sport."
I love the picture of Steph with her foot up on the seat in front of her and it's higher than she is, the face is priceless - so Steph.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home