Welcome to Colorado


We had a wonderful 2 day snow day!! It was a white-out for a day and then today it was 55 and 70% melted (Ya gotta love Colorado). We had a wonderful time: Movies and cinnamon rolls yesterday; play, shoveling & shopping today. And no school either day! Last night after the snow had stopped around 4:00 we were outside playing, John had made a hot tub in the snow, Mark, Matt & I were "laying in the hot tub" when Matt got out and said, "I think I'll go to the deep end." Then he walked about 5 feet while slowly squatting little by little so that it looked like he was "going to the deep end." Mark and I thought we'd wet our pants. By the time he was about 10 feet out he was on his knees and it really looked like he was in the deep end. This kid needs to be in the movies! Joseph - any hook-ups?
A great time was had by all.

2 Comments:
Keep those stories coming. They are the thing that makes a family blog worth checking.
What is this white I see? Haven't seen that in about a year. I am in a t-shirt today...
Post a Comment
<< Home