Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Cry for Help

I NEED A JOB! Grandma- Necu- Melinda- Joseph 'and all you other people' the time has come to put forth all your strength and effort in helping Stephanie find a job in Utah. Grandma- the bank guy would be awesome! Necu- I am good at making Chineese. Melinda- I won't be competative in a gym class. Joseph- hey, I can act...:-) I am going to Prague in the morning and sleeping in a prison. No, no- not kidding. It was used at a jail- in the Czec no doubt- until like 1998 or something. Now they have 'upgraded' it to a hotle. Exciting! Then I go to London then I go to Paris- I'm just getting started here folks. I don't know how I'll feel when I come home. I won't be able to go anywhere. Let me know if anyone can help me find a job. Oh and I am lazy with the pictures, mostly because it takes a really long time to up load and because I have to carry my lap top to school- not so light. But the ones I have up are the most current. 'ight fam- peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Steph- We'll keep our eyes out for you. I'm sure we'll have something for you when you get here.

I'm excited for you to move back to Utah. We had some pretty good times when you were here last winter semester. And now you won't have to park out on the driveway to get wireless internet!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home