Sunday, November 19, 2006

Paris...:-)

I AM BACK. Sorry Mel and Joseph, I am going to have to steal your thunder... even though spending your days with middle school , hormone-raged adolecents ranks up there with the big dogs, I think Paris in the fall beats ya'll. My camera ran out of batteries so I don't have a ton of pictures, but I will put what I do have on asap. This was the funnest trip I have been on:0) I loved it more than anything. I will up date soon... hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Do you ever wonder what the "hehe's" are in Steph's bloggs? I think she's having way too much fun. Good for you Steph!

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Steph. You're second only to Mark in saying the most recent trip, movie, dessert, etc. are the best. I'm glad you're having fun!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home