Splash Mountain...More like Soak Mountain
So, we were in line at Splash Mountain for around 45 minutes a couple of weeks ago and I started to tell my brother Preston about an interesting TV show I've started to watch. Well, we got to the front of the line and I was still talking, so I had Melinda sit in the first spot so I could finish my conversation with Preston who was behind me. Melinda climbed into the first seat of the log we were riding in and I assured her she'd be okay. No one really gets that wet on Splash Mountain.
And we were off! It quickly became clear that something was different this time. On every bump and dip water splashed over the front and onto Melinda's legs. By half way through, she was already crying, "Joooooseph!" But, there was nothing we could do. We just had to wait. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. No one ever gets that wet. She was already somehow soaked even before we got to the famous drop at the end. The tidal wave at the big drop was completely absorbed by Melinda and she went from "soaked" to "drenched". I think I got a little wet but everyone behind me was bone-dry. Not Melinda. Here's what she looked like before we got her changed into a sweater. It looks like she's been standing under a shower or something:


She's still sick, and has been coughing like it's her job ever since! Sad.

1 Comments:
I see how it is- you can go to California, but not Austria! I see which side of the family is more loved. JOSEPH YOUR OUT! Hahaha I laughed pretty hard. Sorry seekie
Post a Comment
<< Home