What the Crap!?!?!?

Melinda wrote the following in response to the recent discovery of her school photos during our spring cleaning:
Well....I guess this is what the first year of marriage does to you....Afton are you ready for it? I have the fat clothes you will need already so don't go buy them.
Or maybe it is the first year of teaching.....the teacher of the year thing did provide a nice dinner as a reward.
Or maybe it was the little house we lived in.....you know the bedroom/closet/kitchen/living room was MUCH closer to the fridge.
Or maybe it is Joseph.....I always knew secretly that he likes fat women.
What the crap? Why didn't anyone tell me?!
Anyhow, here are fat Melinda and skinny Melinda photos for all to laugh and enjoy.
P.S. THANK YOU, DAD!

3 Comments:
At least your hair and the background hasn't changed...:-) Now where would we be if peoples hair and background of their pictures changed all the time? J/K Mel you look great and your loosing thoes few extra pounds.
More good news! Every pound you lose, .75 pounds comes directly off your face. The other .25 pounds comes off your waist.
Hey Bradys! We miss you guys! It's Jim and Tara. You'll be here soon for the wedding right? Is Afton having anything here in Utah? We're a little out of the loop due to the recent arrival of our baby. Hope to see you all soon--sorry y'all I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home