We're full of ourselves
Melinda and I got our Christmas family pictures taken a week ago. Of course we used Matt Clayton - the same photographer who shot our engagement photos because he made us look like we were Gap models. He had free creative reign on these photos. If you want a print of one of them, let us know.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

Option 7

4 Comments:
I think those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! Sure would have looked cuter if ya'll were in Vienna... I'm not bitter
I can remember the good ol' days when we could afford to hire a professional photographer to take our Christmas pictures. Wait. Charlotte, did we ever hire a professional photographer take our Christmas pictures? Well, never mind. They look great.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Did Dad post his comment twice? Humm, I haven't done that in a while! I love each picture, you should be the Gap commercial. Do you think he could make Dad and I look that good? If so, set a date!
Post a Comment
<< Home