Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving... Osterreich Style


So this is a picture of our Thanksgiving Day football game. Hey, we had to do something American- after all, we are! It was about 3 degrees and raining the entire time. Of course it was tackle, BYU girls would want nothing less! For some reason some of the girls were surprised at my ability to tackle. I always thought that part of my personality was quite obvious. It was a rough game. I clobbered people though. There was no mercy. I can't even tell you how many times my head slammed on the ground and Daniel crushed me at one point in time. But the furry was reciprocated as well. I grabbed coats, would run and jump on people then just sit down. I even scored! Something that I am not too shabby at is catching (thanks to Brett) and so I was one of about 3 designated catchers:-) Thank you- thank you. Anyway- I am coming home soon, so I'll get to show these pictures in person. Peace out ya'll

1 Comments:

Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Finally I have a child who is tough enough to play football!

You're awesome Steph.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home