'Scuse Me Melinda- I have an announcement!

I would like to announce that Daniel will be coming home one entire week early. That's right folks, the southern sun wasn't enough to keep him away from me for an entire month. He will now be rejoining Stephanies sad face on 11 Aug!!! An entire 7 days earlier than the original ticketed date:-) Needless to say, I am a happy woman!! Also, I got a new phone number just in case you all didn't get my message. It is now: (801) 691-9781. Thats all!

2 Comments:
It's true. Steph has needed some major Daniel-time lately and has been struggling. Even the new Harry Potter could on do so much (plus, that was over in two days).
Ever notice how the non-Brady boys go by their full names? You won't get a response if you are asking "Matt", "Joe" or "Dan" a question!
I think you should use this as your engagement picture.....and come to Hawaii with us!
Post a Comment
<< Home