Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here's the Damage


Need I say more??? Only eight more weeks people!! Then I am a mom and mom and dad will be grandma and grandpa and all the kids will be aunts and uncles.....LOVE IT :) I feel great! And am accepting the fact that I am sporting a new pregnancy size........bring on Lane Bryant:) P.S. did anyone notice that I now have a bit of arm muscles???? Water aerobics MUST be working its magic......(or my husband with photo shop......HONEY???-just kidding they are real "muscles")

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel and Stephanie Jacobs said...

Brett wants to know if it's a boy or a girl so he will know if he's an aunt or an uncle. He said he won't be able to sleep until he knows.

Please hurry and tell him.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Afton and Matson Tolman said...

im so excited to be the favorite aunty!!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home