Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lot's of NEW'S





Tis the season for trying something "New"
#1. John has a new talent - pool dancing. John and Matt had Steph and I in stitches as they elequently danced to the music as it played at the pool. They were amazing! Look out Ballet West.
#2. Matt has a new sport - Baseball, yup we've turned in our soccer cleats (temporarily) for baseball cleats. Matt has done exceptionally well with this new sport. The first time at the batting cages he hit 85% of the balls. The team hasn't done too well but I think Matt had fun.
#3. Annalise wouldn't touch Micah to pose for this picture at Micah's baptism - I do believe that boys now do have coodies.
#4. Mark did graduate from Seminary without having to make up any tardies! That is his mother with his arm around her - smiling! This is a great group of kids.

I tried to put the words by the picture and I couldn't. So you'll just have to figure out which picture goes with the word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Matt I have seen you play and you did great when I watched you! Can't wait to see more.
John.....I'm going to see if you can hold me up like that when I come!
Can't wait to see ya'll!!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home