Monday, November 14, 2005

BYU Football Games


This is Carissa and I at the BYU night game. It was a blast - this was the night I juggled 3 guys - hopping from one end of the stadium to the other... and none of them found out. Snap I'm good!

Look Joseph - i figured out how to post a picture ALL BY MYSELF!!! :) I know you're proud. GO MACS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Afton- I am so proud. My little sister-in-law is all grown up.

...Proud, that is, about you posting ... not about you playin' three different guys like a Jimi Hendrix on the guitar!

Snap!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

I remember when I did that.... thoes were the days... Necu *sniff* *sniff* I'm so proud of you.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Necu said...

thank you thank you thank you... oddly enough - i'm still juggling those 3... well ones in idaho so that doesn't really count. i think maybe all those years living with steph rubbed off on me!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home