Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another one bites the dust!


Sadly enough, another one bites the dust. Last week I let T.J. (trent) go. It wasn't easy but it felt SOOOOO good to get it over with. And there was only a few tears shed on his part. I've never been happier this single before. Some of you may be wondering about Bary, one of the boys that called during the break. Well, we were supposed to go out this last Saturday but he called Saturday morning and said that he and this girl had decided to date steadily. But have no fear - I still went on a date Saturday night with a guy named Nick. We had a total blast and he was super cute, unfortunitely he goes to Weber. I have about 4-5 guys that I'm interested in, but only 2 have showed any interest in me. Thats ok though - 11 months and 2 weeks till my papers go in!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Brett- this is the reason why we say don't get a girl down in AZ. There are girls like Afton all over... scary

11:58 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Ya, how would you like to be just another number?

3:31 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

However; Niku is able to separate the service projects looking for a mother vs. real eternal mate candidates. An area where her two older sisters have had difficulty. And, she knows how to break up with them. . . quickly and totally. Go Niku. Keep knockin' 'em dead. Dad's love this sorta stuff.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

lol thanx 4 the advise steph i will keep my gaurd up!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

I really don't know what you are talking about father. I resent that. Besides- killing people isn't really in the 'plan'.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Well kill the bad ones right away! I learned the hard way-just dump the dorks and move on! your life is so much happier that way.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Necu said...

This is just one of the areas that I help my poor sisters with. They struggle. I help! Don't you worry father - I'll keep them on the straight and narrow, along with Josephs help. :)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home