I have found my one and only weakness!
Mother, Father-
It's true, your one and only perfect daughter has a weakness. It's called 2 party sisters! There is no school today and I have to admit that it might be a little difficult to get any work done. I woke up (at 10:-) with full intentions of getting started right away with listening to the sultry sound of my fathers voice, but then my phone rang with Melinda on the ID.... breakfast at her house! PARTY- mother, I am just doing what you told me to do, but I am suffering because of it. Then tonight there is FHE and I am cutting Jordans hair and working out and I went out on a date and Afton told boys to ask me out on dates... so little time, so little Stephanie... what's a girl to do?

2 Comments:
YEA!! We were going to go to breakfast too, but it was snowing so I am trying to get out for lunch - Red Robin anyone?
LAME!! Mom don't rub it in! I really want Red Robbin too! Oh well hommade grilled cheese on Grandma Sycamore bread will have to do! with a little Stephen's hot chocolate to drink!
Post a Comment
<< Home