Grad

So uh well, I have good news and bad news. Well, uh, Brett is more of a moron then he had originally thought, and well, he doesn't know how to read, and uh well, I really got a 21! on the first ACT not a 24!! But in my defense, your labels all look the same (Kronk, for those other than Steph). SO I took it for a 3RD TIME!! And well, prolly did even WORSE!! Ha, but good news: I GRAD IN A HALF A DAY!!!! Oh yeah, and the picture is because I thought this might be a fashion show (mark does), so I thought I would contibute!

3 Comments:
You might want to think about relabling thoes. And ya- your a dork for not knowing what you got on the ACT. Congrads on graduating. I know how it feels and there is not a much better feeling.
shmony you should take it again. it stinks not getting good ACT scores. I think I'm going to take it again. I like the soccer pics.
man you are hot. There was a girl on our trip to New Mexio that I want you to marry and i gave her her own personal slide show of pictures of you. You know so she would get excited about meeting you.
Post a Comment
<< Home