Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's sure quiet around here


I think I did it!! I actually uploaded a phote without ANY help. My buddies at Microsoft may be calling soon for help.

It is very quiet around here, however, Mark has decided that he does his homework better with the "tunes" playing. He also still wakes up to Brett's music so that we can all hear it. Mark also went teepeeing with Braden, Ben, Scott Porter, Ben Provolt last night after Pine Creeks game against Libery (Pine Creek was ahead the whole game but lost in the end - afterall the end is what counts). He loves being a teenager with a little freedom.

Annalise appeared this morning in the darling "Afton" outfit. She and Matt watched "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" last night (THE dumbest movie in the world) So that is what athey are playing this morning.

John's scout troop "camped out" over here last night. They pretended that the house was invisible and I only say John 3 to 4 times last night getting coat, hat, bathroom, etc. They ar cleaning up some stuff in Sue's yard right now. Dad got home around 11:00, he slept inside and went out this morning (that's his kind of camping).

I am supposed to be updating our books, but this is more fun. What a great Christmas vacation I had. Thanks for being such awesome kids, I love you all!

Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Is Anna wearing that hat because of Afton's "you look like a boy comment?"

3:43 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Yep. I could see that coming with the Sharkboy/Lavagirl trailer. I was like, " Ow. That actually hurt to watch that trailer."

Uploading pictures, posting updates...without any help! In the immortal words of Afton, "Can I get a 'woot-woot' ?"

Now when does the official Brady Costa Rica iPhoto book hit the shelves?

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home