You are all so sad!
I am sorry! I have slacked off with the current exciting news of Stephanie! I know all of you were just waiting on the edge of your seats wanting to hear what is going on. Unfortunatley I have no big news to report. I did realize that I was an idiot today though, NO COMMENTS. I asked dad to bring me his old laptop so I could use it for my job... yeah I got a laptop for Christmas last year and totally forgot that I had it. I haven't unpacked it yet. So, uh, sorry dad. Brett, you are going to love this delema. My computer speakers... they don't turn up or down. Yes, I checked the volume on my computer, it's all good. So I have quiet everything! Utah is...well Utah. I miss Rexburg. Scott is weird. But it's fun to hang out with Emili and Jordan, he is so cute. Had lunch with grandma Ouida the other day. See, nothing too interesting. Brett- hows it going? How much weight have you gained now? Don't get girls. They are trouble. Just ask Afton:-) Ok- see you later.

4 Comments:
well i weighted in at 153 when i came and the most i have weighed while i was here is 162 so yea almost 10 lbs um ok so y is everyone worried about me an gurls....setve and i went to the mall last nite to try.....yea that failed so we went and saw "glory road" GOOD movie but wood b better if i had my arm around some one
you keeps your arms and your lips for that matter to yourself! at least until after your mission!
YEA!!! Stephanie had a blonde moment - now she is an official Brady blonde. Are you sure you need the speakers? I'm glad that you're loving Utah. It is so fun for me to call and you are all together having fun. Love ya.
OK FIRST OF ALL- THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME AN "OFFICIAL BRADY BLONDE!!!!" I know the correct dirogitory terms for all homosexuals. I know where I put my phone at all times, and if I did loose it, I would check where it should be and I DO NOT mistake salt for sugar. I simply forgot that I had a laptop. I am forgetful. And 'loving Utah' mother- I think you misunderstood that... I miss Rexburg but love being with Emili and Jordan.
Post a Comment
<< Home