This is going to be a very merry Christmas!!!!
Family - I have an announcment! I know you all love my annoucments, so I want to deliver them as soon as possible and as frequently as possible. Anyway, and the big news is.... Commodore is comming for a week of the Christmas break! Hahaha! I don't know how he did it, but the head honcho at Broulims just gave him an entire week. They like us:-) That's all of my big news... I was so excited I couldn't stand keeping it a secret anymore. An update on Steve... he told me that I had to choose between him and Commodore, yes he found out everything (we don't talk about how), and I chose Commodore. So we kinda broke up again, for the third time. He told me how he was going to propose and every other detail imaginable. I can't wait for Christmas, horray! See you all soon!

5 Comments:
I would like you all to notice the time in Stephanie's post! AM We are thrilled that Commodore will ring in the new year with us, you know how much fun Dad and I are at midnight, we should have a big party here, what do you say? We are so excited for you all to get home, Costa Rica is going to be a blast! Love ya'll.
sweet i guess
What do you want for Christmas?
I think the time thing on my blog is wrong, because I wrote that when I was talking to you mom. Seekie- I want recipies. And I want to make it clear that Commodore and I are still just friends and that he is comming for a vacation and nothing more. So don't expect anything to come from this. But I say a party at the Bradys is a great idea. Who should we invite? The usual? Travis, Josh...
funny...not
Post a Comment
<< Home