The Family Name is Safe...

hear ye hear ye! For those certain people who might have been worried that the Brady family reputation in DECA was going down the toilet you can sleep easy tonight! Brett has double qualfied for state and actually plans on SKIPPING state and going straight to nationals be yes i am THAT good! I won my section in techmical marketing and am writting a "State Publicity" manual (with two VERY attractive women( it helps in the judging precess)) So sleep good tonight knowing that we are still the superior family! lol

2 Comments:
AAAAAHHHHH!!!! That is SO awesome!!! Shmon- I knew you had it in ya! Are you going to be able to go to state? I wanted to go but because I was graduating Back wouldn't let me. Anyway- I think it's awesome and congradulations!
Roonie! That is totally awesome! The women must have helped at least a little?! Where is Nationals this year?
Post a Comment
<< Home