No more in the dark
Alright everyone. I know that I have kept a lot of you in the dark since the whole Vienna shpeal came out in the open. So now, I am just going to brag about how much fun it is going to be. We got out itenerary today in class and it's gunna be so much fun. The first day we get there we will stay at a hotel in Vienna and get all introduced to everyone. The next day we are going to have a dinner with our host familes and then be on our way with them. We have actual school Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays. Wednesdays are reserved for field trips and Fridays are free. Classes start Sept 4 and Sep 8 we go to Bratislava, Slovakia. September 13-16 we will be in Salzburg Austria. September 27-30 we will be in the beautiful city of Venice. There is a week of no trips then October 11-14 we will be in Budapest Hungry. Hehehe Prague is October 25-29 and November 1-5 we can do what ever we want. Even venture as far as Paris...! But never you worry, a scheduled trip to Munich Germany is set for Nov 9-11! Apparently that is our last scheduled trip outside of the city of Vienna. Our school apparently is right across the street from the Vienna Opera House! It is going to be a blast. We can go where ever we want as long as we travel in packs of 3's. We get to ride bikes in the Alps after visiting historical monestaries. I don't know when ya'll can come visit.... Anyway- I will keep you updated as I go to class. Every time I go I get more and more excited. Oh, you know how the Lord works in mysterious ways? Yeah- and he will make your weaknesses strengths? This tour of about 50 people consists of 1 boy! Just 1. That's all I am going to say about that.

2 Comments:
Yes, Steph. We are all jealous. However, if you think about it, with only one male going on the trip, you'll sort of be like Fr. Maria on "Sound of Music" . . . a Nun. No contact with men. I like that idea!
Mom had one and a half guys on her trip to Europe. She dated the half. Fortunately Mom's taste got better very quickly after that trip.
I'm there!!
Post a Comment
<< Home