Monday, February 27, 2006

Don't Charge Me


This is my blog to keep everyone on the other side of the mountians up to date. Don't worry mom, we aren't having any fun at all. Afton, Brett and I went to a few rockin parties on Friday night. Showing Brett the 'real' college life- it wasn't fun, mom you would have hated it. I had an interview with the guy in charge of Vienna. I didn't 'wow' him like I did the other guy, but things are looking promising. I am not getting my hopes up though. Saturday night Brett and I went and saw Joseph at Comedy Sportz- don't worry mom, it wasn't even funny. No laughing at all. Sunday Afton, Brett, Kate and I went to Melinda and Josephs for a wonderful turkey dinner that was ya know, alright. Don't worry mom- you would have thought it was dry. No fun there either. Brett later came over to my house with a large rip in his pants! Boy he needs his mom! Having 4 of the 8 Brady's out in Provo isn't all it's cracked up to be, boring really...
An update on Landon- good. Not much to report. He is in a delema because he likes another girl, but come on- I am not worried:-) Going to Idaho this weekend. I should know about Vienna by the end of this week so I should know what kind of appartment to get up there. Because I am going back to Idaho. I enjoy Idaho and am going back up for the funnest semester of the year. Idaho is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Yah. Stephanie is right. Provo has been so boring. Like Steph said, Mel and I had an extra turkey and decided to cook it Sunday for the boys because Grandma Mona wasn't having dessert this week.

We got carried away with the invitations and we turned out having Brett and the Soccer Boys, Steph and Afton, Kate, Melinda and I, and threee of Afton's friends over. Eleven total. We only had enough forks for eight, let alone the square footage for that many people.

Stephanie's right. No fun in Provo!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

You are all in big trouble (pretend like I said that like Sandra Bullock said it in Miss Congeniality after that guy threw her into the pool in her gown.)!! First of all you LIED to your mother (no greater sin than that) and second, you had fun without her!! I'll be needing to borrow Elsie's "Eat Shit" sign to put in ya'lls front yard. (think standards would frown on that?) Maybe you'd all get sent home! - now I think I'm on to something.
MOM

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home