This Weekend!!

We are really excited about everyone coming out! And to hear dad's choir again. I have a few questions for everyone though..... Dad mentioned that we are going to dinner on Friday after the choir performance and he was thinking about The Roof!!!!!!! Which I am totally excited for but we really need to get reservations because on their web site it says basically that if you don't you can't get in on Friday nights ANYWAY. He also mentioned that Steph might have something that night so we didn't know if we were going so we might have to go out Saturday-but Afton said she had some Nauvoo thing that she needed to go to. Joseph has to work at Comedy Sportz this weekend and we need to figure out which day he needs to get off so that he can come out and celebrate! Could you please let us know ASAP thanks!
PS-Click on the roof link to go to the website

5 Comments:
Did I mention that if we go to the Roof, that everyone will pay for their own? Just kiddin'. Do they have box lunches? I can't believe Steph and Afton are so rude that they have scheduled social events while we are there. All that driving. All that gas. All that work. That's OK, next time they visit, I'll do something social. Like go to Borders and sit in the small cafe while reading a self improvement book. By the way, how much is the Roof? Mom's looking at furniture again.
They heard that a former Young Ambassador, Disney Crew Memeber and friend of President Hinckley's Bishop was coming so they said that it would be FREE of charge!
I am having a birthday party Saturday at 8 pm. I don't know why no one knows this. I told you like 10 times. Everyone is invited- except Ben... and dad. Friday I was planning on eating out.
I am having a birthday party Saturday at 8 pm. I don't know why no one knows this. I told you like 10 times. Everyone is invited- except Ben... and dad. Friday I was planning on eating out.
Steph--You don't have to say it twice!
Post a Comment
<< Home