Toot My Own Horn
I usually am not one to toot my own horn, but sometimes I've gotten in trouble in the past when I haven't told my family about cool stuff that has happened to me. So...I recently graduated from BYU in Media Arts, with an emphasis in business/producing. My diploma says I graduated Magna Cum Laude which means "Top 1.1 to 5%" of the graduating class, according to BYU's website.
The cut-off for Summa Cum Laude, or top 1%, was a 3.99 or above GPA. Well, I wasn't getting that, so I'm happy with Magna. Plus, it sounds close to Magnum, P.I., which is pretty cool.

4 Comments:
Was that in English or Russian?
GO joseph!!!
That is pretty cool! We'll have to celebrate when we come out this week. How 'bout a movie?
Congrats! Toot! Toot!
Little does Jeseph know but I looked up his GPA before he married Melinda, I knew that we needed to "improve our herd" in the intellect area (both grandpa's would be so proud) so I payed Melinda to say yes. (Mel, money to come as soon as our ship comes in). It Worked!! I am so proud of you Joseph!!
XO
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home