I have an announcement!
Attention citizens of Brady Land:
I have an announcement truly worthy of an enormous celebration. I believe that currently the royal Brady family is now completly depression free! Therefore- I would like to introduce you to our real father (AKA big Kahuna, editor of the book writen just before my blogg) Welcome back fatha- haven't seen ya in a while. Then there is Stephanie, whom we all thought was out of the woods long ago but is just now getting her head screwed on straight. And apparently fat is one of the other ways to cure depression because Brett has certainly broken free as well. Congradulations all. You've put up a good fight and deserve all the crap we are now getting from father.

2 Comments:
Halla fricken lula!!! As annoying as the real Dad is, it sure beats the quiet one! Steph with a straight head is very scary (she'll set the world on fire) and Brett - what more can I say "hee's baaaack". Our future's so bright we all need shades.
Mom
I think the jury is still out on which fatha everyone likes. The "new and improved" version is oftentimes quite a smart alec.
Why is it in Mom's picture that she is soooo very happy getting ready to put food in her mouth? Oops. There I go again.
Post a Comment
<< Home