Monday, June 12, 2006

Hasty...


This is for you Dad. I think I'm doing good so far... :)

4 entries found for hasty.
hast·y Audio pronunciation of "hasty" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hst)
adj. hast·i·er, hast·i·est

1. Characterized by speed; rapid.
2. Done or made too quickly to be accurate or wise; rash:
3. Easily angered; irritable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Huh? Is that what the symbol on Matsons shirt means...?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Necu said...

i actually don't know what that symbol means...

7:21 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Dad took me on a one day river trip yesterday and it was a blast. I think it would be fun for us all to go. Ask Matson if there's boats big enough for all of us, if Annalise is too young, and how much it would cost. Steph when is your semester over (1st and 2nd). 3 days would be adequate for me. I'm sun burned but not sore. By the way, Kim Thomas came up with the idea incase any of you are thinking that Dad has totally flipped.(way too much yellow in a rafting trip).

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

I like definition #2. Seems inspired.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Melinda sometimes gets #3 "hasty" if I don't pay attention to her.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home