Happy First Day of School




Here are the favorite "first day of school" pictures by the post. I hope that Brett took one of himself on his way to school so that we can add it to our collection. I remember when Melinda was on her way to BYU on the first day of college and she and her roomates were walking to class and one of them said, "Our Moms aren't here to take our first day of school pictures". It's nice to be remembered and maybe even missed on such an important day.

2 Comments:
We should've taken some first day pictures of Melinda.
I like the Sesame Street set-up of the pictures, too. "One of these kids is not like the other, One of these kids doesn't belong. One of these kids has Early-Morning Seminary..."
Se if you can spot which one!
Man they're cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home