Thursday, August 24, 2006

What I learned in college....


1) Not everyone like to hear singing
2) "fecth"...no one knows what it means
3) Peanut Butter DOES NOT go bad
4) Squeeze jelly is cheaper then Jar jelly
5) People Smoke
6) You have to wake up YOURSELF for church
7) Coupons work
8) The dollar menu is the ONLY menu
9) Your roommate wont wake up on the first day of school to take a pic of you leaving and give you a kiss
10) McDonalds serves breakfast at 1:15
11) Josh Groban is not in my "Cool Music" playlist anymore
12) If you tell one person something you might as well hang a banner becasue everyone will find out anyway
13) Cup of Noodles can a) be mistaken for throw up from a drunk b) it is its own basic food group c) it can be "spiced" up with....mayo SICK!
14) A PS2 is used more than a clean pair of underwear
15) Don't walk into a room without knocking
16) Cafeteria food "backs up" the system, yes even more then moms meatloaf
17) Finally.........If you run out of spoons an "Altoids" lid doubles as a spoon!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

hahahaha! This is classic. My favorite one's are #5, #8 and #15 - I can relate to all, although #15 is less familiar (oh the joys of BYU). Sounds like you're learning a lot! haha

7:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. I busted out in church yesterday because I was thinking about the 'fetching' comment. Keep goin Shmon- you'll find some more.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home