
After at least 10 long years of absence, I Stephanie Brady have broken the bike silence. We rode from Melk to Krems yesterday... on bikes. It was 38 kilometers and for you folks who don't know, that is about 23 miles. Thank you, thank you. It was the most beautiful bike ride ever. We passed through little towns and dozens and dozens of vineyards. The mountains looked like the ones in Guatamala, but instead of coffee plants, grape trees. It was a lot of fun, but last night I had to take 2 Alive and a sleeping pill to get to sleep because my legs hurt so bad. I haven't felt the anger from my legs yet today, but I am sure it will come... why am I the only one that ever writes on this thing???
4 Comments:
Mel- do you want me to get you something in Vienna and send if to you for your birthday? You'll get it sooner. Or do you want me to get you something in Venice where I will be on your birthday and send it late?
I think we need to rename this "The Steph in Vienna" Blog. No one else posts because we're all too entertained by your posts and pictures.
Steph -where's your green and white flowered jumper with matching bandanna? The curtain ones! What a great way to see the sights! I'm still jealous.
Whatever you want. I know that you won't forget my birthday so when you see something and think "AAHH Melinda" (anything pink, lacey, or smelly-ha ha) I'd love it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home